Wow! It's been forever since I have blogged. Here's some "new" in my life.
1. I don't have a job. Well, a paying job :) I recently resigned from my job and have come home full time. I love and hate so much about this change. I so miss the action. I am a "doer" and I love seeing a swirl of activity all around me. I miss my friends and co-workers so much more than I ever thought I would :) I love being with my family more. I truly miss sharing an office with my son. I miss my students and my heart aches because I know the program was God's call. But...I love not having to get up and "get ready" on a schedule. I love that I have more freedom. I am enjoying finding my "vision" again for my life. I miss being in charge of projects. But I love that I am not in charge of anything.
2. I am so in love with crafts right now. I have like a million going on at once. I am making Christmas gifts. My family used to make Christmas gifts every year...at least some of them. It's been awhile since we have done that. This year, there will be some "Crafty Christmases" coming!
3. What if Christians stopped and prayed for one hour a day. What if at 2 p.m. or 10 a.m., or 5 p.m. or whatever time...EVERYDAY, all Christians everywhere stopped and prayed. What if we were so devoted to the Father that this was a part of our daily routine? Not something that we were willing to give up for an appointment or a meeting or anything. What if we taught our children to pray? What if we prayed for our country...prayed for President Obama...prayed for the elections....prayed for our churches....prayed for the LOST? I wonder...
4. I don't think I will ever get over the fact that my BFF has moved away. It's now been years....not months. Please come home! You know who you are.
5. My daughter is going to be 16 very soon. Oh My Goodness! Sweet 16! Ahhhh my beautiful baby girl is growing up.
6. My sons are awesome. That's all.
7. I am reading some new and interesting books. I went through a phase of reading non-fiction books to learn something new. Right now, I am reading fiction again. I have missed the silly, funny, sad, strange, and moving stories that come from someone's creative flow.
8. I love that I am redoing my bedroom. I will surely post pictures of the massive headboard that I am making.
9. I love traveling. I want to travel all the time. If I could go and go and go...I would I would I would.
10. Goals are the word of the day.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment