Thursday, February 5, 2009

Full of Hot Air

Missy:
Oh MY GOODNESS....the wackiest thing happened tonight! Ezekial (Holly Nichols' son) and his mom were at the house visiting tonight and, you know boys, he was getting bored....ready to go eat...ready to get homework done...whatever...and so while we were visiting, he was in front of my fireplace blowing on the fire. Now, I HAD A ROARING FULL-FLEDGED FIRE GOING....and he was telling me that he was going to blow it out....yea whatever......so I'm taunting him a little and sure enough...this kid BLEW OUT MY FIREPLACE....literally, he worked and worked and got every bit of fire out.....I think that is whacky!

Great job Ezekial.....super job....I am impressed. And Sumaiya (our Bangladesh daughter) was super impressed as well!

Okay, Paige did 25 things you might not know about me.....I know I was not tagged but Ally and I liked this blog so much that we wanted to do it to....so if you don't care...it's okay not to read on....(we'll never know)....

1. Missy: I hate vegetables
Ally: I love vegetables
Sumaiya: I like to sleep
2. Missy: My hair is very curly naturally.
Ally: I hate when my feet are cold
Sumaiya: I hate it when my skin is dry.
3. Missy: I am sure that I could be diagnosed with OCD. I hate uneven numbers except for 3 and that's only when I follow the decorating (groupings of 3) rule.
Ally: I don't like when my mascara is uneven on my eyes.
Sumaiya: I don't like it when people wake me up in the morning.
4. Missy: My favorite number is two.
Ally: I love hats!
Sumaiya: I love to listen to music!
5. Missy: I attended Texas Tech on an academic scholarship.
Ally: My favorite number is seven.
Sumaiya: I like to have full attention of the person I love the most.
6. Missy: OH MY GOSH....Mangosteen is the best fruit ever!
Ally: I dislike the smell of bananas.
Sumaiya: I hate papaya.
7. Missy: I used to be a cheerleader.
Ally:I like things to be in the sets of 4.
Sumaiya: I don't like when people interrupt my conversations.
8. Missy: My favorite colors are red and green...but not Christmas red or Christmas green. Ally: I want to go to China when I grow up.
Sumaiya: I want to be a model.
9. Missy: I HATE THE COLOR BURGANDY/MAROON!
Ally: My favorite colors are blue and green.
Sumaiya: My favorite colors are red, black, and white.
10: Missy: I can type about 100 words per minute.
Ally: I hate melted ice cream.
Sumaiya: I love cold foods.
11. Missy: Running shoes are my favorite shoe...I wish I could wear them all the time.
Ally: I love to read.
Sumaiya: I hate chores.
12. Missy: I want to be a runner (too fat, too out of shape...but I love the idea!)
Ally: I like to run....for some reason, I don't though.
Sumaiya: I am too lazy.
13. Missy: I promise you, I have the best husband.
Ally: I like black and white pictures.
Sumaiya: I love to travel.
14. Missy: I love Sudoku
Ally: I love to babysit...I love kids.
Sumaiya: I love to draw.
15. Missy: I love to take pictures.
Ally: I love to go to the movies.
Sumaiya: I love to be tease others.
16. Missy: I love to be alone.
Ally: I would like to see an actual old fashioned movie at the drive in.
Sumaiya: I love shopping.
17. Missy: I miss my best friend so very much I cry still.
Ally: I like dark chocolate only.
Sumaiya: I love coffee....especially Starbucks chocolate mocha.
18. Missy: I hate coffee...but I LOVE TEA!
Ally: I love Elvis!
Sumaiya: I love to learn about computers.
19. Missy: 2 hours is not long enough for a bath.
Ally: Switchfoot is my favorite band.
Sumaiya: I love to help people.
20. Missy: I have tons of gadgets and I want more!
Ally: I don't like it when people play with their gum. It's disguisting!
Sumaiya: I don't like it people click their pens in class.
21: Missy: I hate for people to pop their gum or blow bubbles.....ughhh!
Ally: I love the smell of comet and Pine-Sol.
Sumaiya: I hate the smell of Pine-Sol.
22. Missy: My husband would be a great talk show host...he is super smart!
Ally: I fix my hair completely before I go to bed.
Sumaiya: I want to fulfill my wishes.
23. Missy: Rob cooks way more than me...and he is way better than me. He wants to be a chef.
Ally: I like to mess with people's hair.
Sumaiya: I like my hair better straight.
24. Missy: I bite my fingernails.
Ally: I love to take baths at night.
Sumaiya: I love to take showers.
25. Missy: I like fast....slow is dumb. Slow should be against the law...for everyone.
Ally: I am very anal about the way my room is kept.
Sumaiya: I love to wear my pajamas....all the time.

3 comments:

Paige Allen said...

so fun to learn more about you all!

SimplySalazars said...

Nice...

I summed it up into percentages. I knew about 90% of Ally's stuff, about 75% of Missy's, and the one about Sumaiya wanting to sleep all the time... :)

-JOSH

SimplySalazars said...

Wow, Josh is so much like his Dad...the percentage thing is so funny. I was surprised by nothing!! I knew it all! LOL