Where I am -
Ally: in my Dad's office...blogging with my mum.
Missy: in my hubby's office....blogging with beautiful daughter.
What I am reading -
Ally: I am reading The Diary of a Teenage Girl by Melody Carson. It's a fabulous book. There are three different storylines. Good stuff.
Missy: I just finished a book by Karen Kingston called Between Sundays. It was an okay book. I am not a huge fan of her writing. I used to only read fiction...but as I've gotten older, I prefer non-fiction. I also just finished re-reading Margaret Feinberg's Organic God. Great read. Would love some suggestions!
What I am listening to -
Ally: The new Hillsong United album. I have also been listening to Matt Kearney. I like the coffee house feel. I have also been listening to Stars Go Dim. Fabulous!
Missy: I have kinda gone back in time. I have been listening to some Frontline. I am really digging the song "Come Walk with Me" right now. I have been playing and really trying to ingest this song. I need God with me every minute right now in my world.
What shows I am into right now -
Ally: Love Psych! I love laughing! I like the Next Design Star with my mom. The Biggest Loser is great because I like cheering people on.
Missy: The Next Design Star is my most loved right now. But am eagerly awaiting The Biggest Loser! (I wish I was a part of the Biggest Loser with all my heart. Why can't we get a group of women together who want to challenge themselves and put some money in each week to create a great prize....I don't know I am obsessed with trying to figure out the easiest way to lose weight. I know better. But things have been whacky with my health lately and some side effects have set me back...so no I am freaking out a little.) TMI?
What I am dreaming for right now -
Ally: I'm dreaming for Lift too! I'm really praying that it rocks!!! I pray that the kids really enjoy it! Also I hope that my mom and brother have a blast with it too!
Missy: LIFT! I totally am excited about this. These kids are here for 10 months....Oh MY! That is a huge responsibility. Freaking a little because Robby is not there full time and we are having to coordinate schedules in kind of a whacky way. Please pray for this ministry. Oh yea...and I am dreaming for organization! I feel out of whack a little with some things and I need to find a day where nobody talks to me and I can just work and get my stuff together! Ha Ha. Maybe I'll put a sign on my office..."PRETEND I AM NOT HERE"
What miracles I have witnessed lately -
Ally: Right now I haven't really witnessed any miracles...but I'm hoping that this one lady be healed from cancer.
Missy: Today my handsome brother called me and told me that God spoke to him while he was at church. Part I of this miracle...my brother has spent years being angry, frustrated, and confused as some things that happened in his life. Part II - he is feeling healing and walking in some new exciting changes. God has brought the love of his life into his world again and today He got to see God on his own...the sweet smell of Jesus in the air!
What I am praying for -
Ally: I'm praying for Mindy Morse. I hope that she gets to updated her car! I'm also praying fo r some of my friends from Camp Electric. I pray that they are safe and having blessed days!
Missy: I am praying earnestly for our President and the state of our nation. Things are scary and frustrating right now. The idea of our president having the power to shut down the internet is frightening. The notion of government run healthcare of also scary. I am praying that God's will be revealed to President Obama and that He has a spirit of obedience as He hears God's voice.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment