Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I love you Mama :) /Atlanta Here We Come!
OMG! We leave for Atlanta in a week! I'm ecstatic about seeing my brother Robby! What's really cool is a lot of exciting things have been happening for me and my family. Last Saturday was my mother's birthday...she turned 21! Ok...so she didn't turn 21, but I love her no matter what age she is...she is my madre forever. Her birthday was one of the best birthday's I have ever had with her. You know what we did on the day of her birthday? Nothing...we did nada. All my mom wanted to do is go home, snuggle with a blanket, and watch some of her favorite TV shows. To be honest I was completely shocked! We planned on shopping all day, but my mom wanted to go home instead. That day I realized that you don't have to do something to create memories...just being with that person creates memories. That day was one of my favorite days I have ever spent with my mom. I will always cherish that birthday I spent with her. I love you Mama. Anyway...next week I want to make our Atlanta trip an adventure. Since my whole family will be there...I want it to be the best it can be! So get ready Atlanta because the Hall Family is on its way...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment