Monday, November 24, 2008

PRAYER WORKS

Quick update: Our manager is out of the hospital. He says he can handle it while we are gone. It's his last week, so now that you have prayed for him to get better, pray for his replacement. He is moving back to Florida where he came from...LOL. His wife absolutely did not like Lubbock! Ha! That is hard to imagine. So, we are off to Georgia tomorrow after lunch. I will soon be hugging my sweet Robby and I'll get to see if he is taking care of my car! I WANT MY CAR BACK...I am too short and stubby to drive the big ole' truck! Anyways, we are off for a fun adventure to be sure! Black Friday in Atlanta....SA-WEEEEEET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope y'all have a great time! I bet it is beautiful in Atlanta this time of year! Take some good pictures for the blog.