Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Back home/My Four year old best friend/Expensive Stores

Well...we are back! We got back on Monday night . It was about 11:30 when we got back into Lubbock. It would have been longer if we would have drove from Atlanta to Lubbock in one day. But instead we drove to Lubbock in two days. On Sunday we drove from Atlanta to Dallas then on Monday we drove from Dallas to Lubbock. On Monday in Dallas we went to Sam Moons first...and oh my gosh! Talk about a lot of fun! I bought a few things there...but their were so many other things I wanted to buy there too! But of course their is only so much you can buy with a limited budget...and my budget was running low because I had spent some money in Atlanta. So after Sam Moons...we went to visit my cousin Shelly and her family. When we got there Ellie (Shelly's daughter) wanted to play with me. So we played bowling (with the plastic bowling pins which wouldn't stand up!), and then we played Dora the Explore checkers. Which I beat her at, but barely because she was really good at it. She out smarted me in some of the plays she made. But Ellie is smart little girl anyway...So after checkers Ellie wanted to show me her little indoor trampoline. She showed me how she jumped on it. It was really cute! Then she runs to her room while I put up the trampoline...and she has in her hand a snow globe. It's the kind of globe that comes in a kit that you make. There is a rainbow inside of the globe that has been made out of play dough. But apparently a friend of hers made it for her. I told here she didn't have to give it to me. But she insisted for me to have it...I told her she needed to ask her Dad if she could give it to me...so she did...and he told I told her she doesn't have to give it to me because her friend gave it to her but she again insisted on giving it to me. She comes back and gives it to me...I told her that if her best friend gave it to her then she should keep it. But she said to that I was her best friend and she wanted me to have it. She I took it and told her thank you...Then her Dad comes and tells me that I have to be careful with it because if it is turned upside down then it will leak. I told him thanks for tip. Because knowing me I would have turned it upside down and it would have started leaking all over me. Thank you David (Ellie's Dad) for telling me!

No comments: